Ways to Give to Immanuel
We at Immanuel want to make giving to the church easy and simple for you. We are including different ways our members can give.
- Use offering envelopes during the services. Either weekly or monthly options are available.
- Donating checks or cash in the offering plate during the services.
- Gifting the church with appreciated stock. We have an investment account to accommodate this easily.
- Donating the mandatory distribution from retirement accounts. (this depends on IRS regulations for the year)
- Making donations through charitable trusts that you may already have established.
- Including us in matching grants through employers or organizations.
- ACH debit initiated on the 7th of each month by the church. Click here for a direct debit form.
- Using your online banking service to send us donations.
- Online giving using debit cards and ach options.
If you have any questions, please contact the business office.
Income from Immanuel’s Endowment enables Immanuel to:
- Take advantage of opportunities as they arise
- Special projects not included in the annual budget
- Face unforeseen financial challenges
You help build our Endowment when you:
- Include Immanuel in your estate planning
- Add Immanuel as beneficiary on a retirement account
- Give the church a life insurance policy you no longer need
- Make a cash or legacy gift to the endowment
- Use other financial devices that may suit your particular needs
Click here to learn about making a gift to the endowment and legacy gifts.
Click here to download a PDF of the 2017 Special Session Projects Committee Spending Proposal.
Gift and Memorials
Friends and members of Immanuel may also contribute gifts and memorials consistent with Immanuel’s philosophy of simplicity of design. The Gifts, Memorial, and Architectural Review Committee maintains a “Wish List” of items which fall beyond the church’s annual budget. Please contact the business office if you are interested in offering these types of gifts.