Adult Spirituality and Learning
Immanuel seeks to help adults travel a path of spiritual growth, deepening their relationship with God and equipping the to follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
Spiritual and Growth Opportunities include…
- Topical forums offered on Sunday mornings after morning worship.
- One-day workshops
- Small discussion groups formed throughout the year to discuss various books (Advent and Lent)
- Theologian in Residence Program
- Weekend Spiritual Retreats
- Field trips to Washington area galleries, museums, or areas of special interest
- Hikes into God’s world
- Speakers and involvement in the work of The Reformed Institute
- Library resources – over 1800 books, tapes, videos, etc. on various topics for exploration
- Podcast and Ted Talk recommendations from congregation and pastors
If you have an interest in helping to plan the education programs for adults at Immanuel or are interested in teaching, contact email@example.com.