About Immanuel Presbyterian
Immanuel means "God with us" [Matthew 1:22-23]. We seek to embody God’s love in the world through worship, service, education and community. We work to enlarge our faith and, through faith, meet the challenges of the day, trusting in the grace of God and learning from the example of Jesus Christ.
We look forward to welcoming you at worship or any of our other weekly events. When you come, you’ll see why we believe Immanuel is a special place.
Here we enjoy and cultivate:
- An engaging, relevant and thoughtful approach to God and life.
- An intimate, caring community.
- Hands-on community service.
- Music that stirs your soul.
- Inspiring and thought-provoking spirituality and learning programs.